Monday, November 10, 2008




I listen to WAWZ Star 99.1 FM each and every Monday - Friday as I am beginning my day. I spend my time listening as I shower and quite literally wash away the previous day and prepare for the day at hand. I enjoy the music I hear and carry it with me as I go along to my very stressful job. I maintain the melodies of praise that were the last songs I heard before turning off the radio and then off to work, and then, try to carry one or two melodies throughout the day.... but, it's not easy sometimes. Although, lately, I've been carrying a new song in my heart.

I have decided to Sponsor a World Vision Child from Ethiopia.

I would like you to meet Merema Kasso.
She lives with her parents and has one brother and one sister.
She is 8 years old and we share a birthday, September 14 !!
She is blessed to have both her parents.
Merema is in good health and helps out with the family farm. She is in primary school and has a love for science..... I am not surprised.... she's a Virgo.

I can see in her eyes that she has determination.

I ask that you say a prayer for her and the Kasso family.





No comments: