Monday, October 27, 2008

I really AM trying to keep the Blaugh fresh and new. However, I get myself bogged down by thoughts, ideas, creativity and then just say "EEEHHYYEEGGHHYY!!" , ya know!
Throughout any given and each day and I am struck by a fabulous idea for the Blaugh. I get all excited about it, I swear I do. I should likely just stop what I am doing and go directly to it and make it really cool. However... that darn job of mine gets in the way ! I am loaded with great ideas between 9 and 5 >>>> which is real coup for the docs who employ me. Too bad when I get home and I am pretty much burned out and read through all the cool things that I wrote down on post-its in my pockets (what a great name for a Blog!)... I am just plain tired and all I want is a nice dinner, a bath, fresh air and a pillow.
Yep... I am fountain of creativity! I really am.
So... tell ya what. I will go on a stream of consciousness rant every now and then with pics and all the trimmings.
I shall poise myself for a bit and then let it rip! Yippee!!


No comments: