Monday, October 13, 2008



Hello, Kerry!

Thanks for checking out the Blaugh!

I love this 'a bit' blurry pic of you !

I love that you are wearing the puffed (albeit a bit squished) heart that I gave to you on your 25th birthday!

You are the 'BRIGHTEST STAR' that God has blessed our family ! The child who was born to surpass all streams of knowledge, all depths of love and perception in this family; the one that will never be dull, never be without reason and understanding; the pure and final curator of the structure of what this family should be; for you are the one who was made to continue on to be the very best of Doris and Cyril's love and creation.

I love you more than my pillow, and my couch, and my blanket ! :o)

4 comments:

Kerry Marie McG said...

Yikes - you need to get some better photos of me! Eeek! I'm so glad I'm not blonde anymore - what was I thinking!

OK, all that aside, that was the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about me - EVER! You probably overstated it a little - LOL - I think all of Doris & Cy's children are blessed!

I love you too! More than my pillow, couch & blanket! (I get it!)

xoxo, K

Beverlee said...

It's all true !

And, yes, you had your blonde phase.. and I'm happy that you are back to natural you!
I need to get some more current pics of you !

Kerry Marie McG said...

Yes, we both need current pics - and we both need to review them very carefully & keep the ONE we like & burn the rest - LOL!!!!!

Beverlee said...

Yes, and, let's get together and do just that ! k? :o)